Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hikes and Games

Last week I went hiking with some friends Lesly and Jenner and their kids. We went to a local lake and walked on a nature trail to enjoy the fall leaves. It was a beautiful and warm day outside. I carried Ainsley in the backpack...she is getting a little big for it, but she was a sport and enjoyed it. She kept grabbing my hair and trying to push my pony tail out of the way though...it must have been in her face, so I eventually just took it out. It was nice to be outside and spend time with friends. We had a lot of fun!

Good friends Lesly and Jenner who are also MBA wives



On Saturday, Tom and I went to a pre-season NBA game with our friends Tye and Jenner. It was played here at IU at Assembly Hall. It was Pacers vs. Spurs. Pacers won 114 to 112. It was a close game and a lot of fun. Tom and I realized that it was the first NBA game that we've been to that hasn't been the Jazz. The best part is,the MBA school reserved a bunch of seats for students and so tickets were only $10 each and we had amazing seats. We sat beneath the basket on the 7th row. A friend watched Ainsley for us, so we had a great date night with friends. It was fun!


Tom caught two t-shirts during the game, but only kept one. I came home with this gem...can't wait to wear it to the gym, huh?
We sat with our friends Tye and Jenner. Tye caught this mini-basketball signed by Pacers player Dahntay Jones #1. Since we sat under the basket, we all got "clackers" which Ainsley has enjoyed playing with ever since.
Former NBA great and Pacers' coach Larry Bird was there and sat on the second row

1 comment:

James and Melissa said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend! I hope the weather is as nice as it was for your hike--it's beautiful!