
Last Monday, Ainsley and I went on a hayride with the Kelley Kids. We drove to a horse farm a few miles away. Ainsley enjoyed looking and petting the horses before the hayride began. Then we all piled onto flat bed wagon that was stacked with hay bales. The owner pulled us around his farm with his tractor. We drove around admiring the beautiful fall leaves for about an hour. We crossed over streams and even saw some deer running through the field ahead of us. Then he took us up to the top of his property where he made a campfire and the kids enjoyed roasting marshmallows for s'mores. We missed having Tom there who was busy studying for finals. But it was a lot of fun.

Ainsley and I before the hayride began

About halfway through the hayride, Ainsley wanted to sit on the floor of the wagon with the other kids.

Enjoying the hayride

Roasting some marshmallows
3 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I think it's funny that Ainsley won't smile for the camera. She's such a happy girl! How is she feeling these days? Is she getting better?
That is the cutest jacket ever that she is wearing! Hope you guys are doing good out there in the midwest.
so fun and can I say that hat is DARLING????!!!! so fun!
Post a Comment