Sunday, October 11, 2009
Ainsley's Favorite Videos
Ainsley is obsessed with Signing Time...I mean obsessed. She asks to watch it by signing "Signing Time" at least a couple times a day. Sometimes I let her watch it, but when I don't...I get a tantrum. It's great though, her sign language has taken off. I promise to compile a video of all of her signs. She knows probably around 30-40 signs now and she uses them regularly. I love it, it makes my day so much easier because she can tell me what she wants.
But I've started to get a little tired of the Signing Time videos...yes I can sing the entire opening song word for word as well as many of the other songs from the series. So the other day when I was at the library, I thought we'd try something new...I got Elmo's World. She has only watched it a couple of times, but I think we may already have a new favorite video because when we were at Barnes and Noble the other day, she went to this book rack and started calling him by name...something she had never done before. Now we have a new song stuck in our head, you know the one...nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah na...Elmo's World! What was I thinking?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is SO BIG!! And it's so cute that she loves Elmo. I have a vague idea of what she'll be getting for Christmas from this family now.
What CUTE videos! I recognize the signing time song - I had that song in my head all summer. And I can't believe how well she says "Elmo"! What a cutie.
She is so cute and so BIG! It seems like she has grown a foot since you guys left. I miss you guys, come home soon! I can't wait to watch Baby Signing Time and Elmo's World with my girlfriend.
Post a Comment