After the tailgate, Tom and I drove to a state park just 20 minutes away to take pictures of the fall leaves. It was absolutely beautiful. You may recognize the lake, I've posted it before. I think this is our third trip to the same spot. We hiked around the lake when we went camping this summer and took the Reese family there when they came to visit. We love it!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Enjoying Fall
Last weekend, Tom and I enjoyed a few fall traditions. First we went to a football tailgate hosted by Scott's. Our good friends Josh and Jessica were in town from Columbus to help host it. It was so fun to see them again! We've missed them. Ainsley was a little sick this weekend but by Saturday afternoon was feeling much better. She was a trooper at the tailgate which was loud and packed with tons of college kids drinking and playing cornhole (bean bag toss for all you utah friends....it's really popular here!). We've heard that the tailgates are better attended than the actual football game. But it was a lot of fun and we can see why. In fact, we didn't even attend the game...just the tailgate. But we are hoping to go to a game before the season is over.
I had lunch with Jess and some friends before the tailgate. It was fun to catch up and hear what real life is like after MBA graduation:)
IU beat Illinois 27-14. Go Hoosiers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tom is a GREAT photographer. That picture of the lake is awesome. I was laughing when you said "cornhole is big out here". Nic's family, being from Ohio, is always trying to convince us how awesome cornhole is. Last year they built a giant one while they were here visiting and it takes up a good portion of my garage now. We'll have to play sometime! Ainsley is a doll. I can't get enough of that little face.
Post a Comment