Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Talented Grandmas

Whenever my mom comes to visit, she takes the time to help teach me how to sew. We enjoy doing projects together and on this trip, she made some cute things for my kids. She made two cute dresses for Ainsley and matching one for her Bitty Baby doll. She also made cute burp clothes and baby shoes for Sam. Before she came she made me a quilt for Sam and a matching car seat cover. My mother in law also made an adorable quilt for Sam. Without knowing it, both chose monkey theme quilts....so I guess that makes Sam our little monkey. Here are some pics of their amazing talent!
Grandma Butler made this wall hanging for me for Easter
She made this monkey quilt and matching car seat cover
Cloth diapers made into burp cloths
She made two jumpers for Ainsley and her doll

Baby shoes for Sam
Grandma Reese made this amazing quilt for Sam
We have such talented moms! One day I hope to learn how to quilt and sew as well as they do! Thanks Grandmas for the amazing gifts!!!

1 comment:

Koreena said...

I wish I had their talent. Amazing work!