Sunday, April 3, 2011

Addition to the Family

Samuel Butler Reese
8 lbs, 14 oz.
21"
More to come...

P.S.--here are a couple of fun comments from one of his nurses regarding how much he likes his pacifier. We don't think she meant any harm by them.
"What a sucker!"
"He's a champ at sucking."

8 comments:

Susie said...

Yay!! I like the quotes and the skidmark on Ainsley's forehead. Also, she looks so grown up compared to Sam.

Paul and Rachel said...

Congrats Beth and Tom and Ainsley. Hope you are recovering well.

Love ya.

RAchel

Dave and Catherine said...

What a great big sister! Congratulations to all of you. I can't wait to hear/see more!

Jimmy & Amy said...

Yea! Congratulations!!!

Bethany said...

So exciting!! I hope everyone is doing well.

Luke and Marin said...

Yay! He's beautiful!! I'm sure Ainsley will be lots of help with taking care of him. We're so happy for you guys!!

Laura said...

What a good big sister!! I'm so impressed. He's such a cutie and I know what you mean about the binky - Ella LOVED hers from day one! I can't get Tyler to take one for the life of me ...

Hope you are on the road to recovery and that it's going well!

p.s. Bosch doesn't want to tell us for another THREE months where we'll be going ... Mike's seeing what he can do.

Katie said...

Congratulations! That's great! I hope everything went okay and good luck balancing 2 little ones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name by the way :)