Friday, January 30, 2009

New Milestones

Ainsley is at such a fun age where everyday brings new milestones. She can now shake her head yes and no, say "Dada", wave bye-bye, play patty-cake, feed herself cheerios, stand holding onto the couch, and roll everywhere. She also babbles to herself constantly. She is also getting closer to crawling. She uses her feet to push her forward, but hasn't figured out yet how to get onto her knees. I expect that it will come soon though. Grandparents have been asking for more videos of some of her new "tricks" so I tried to document them more this week. Unfortunately she gets a little camera shy as soon as I push record. But I've compiled a montage of the best I could get. I apologize that it is so long, but I hope you enjoy them.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Wow! She is such a doll! Some of the things she does reminds me a lot of Taelee when she was that age. She loved to roll everywhere too. I love her little stink faces they are so cute! I hope all is going well for you guys!

TravandNat said...

She's so darn cute! I love this age..it's all about discovery! Addison reached for things and scooted along, and then one day she crawled..it was quick, and I wasn't ready. Ainsley will get it any day now, and then she'll be into everything! I love the faces she pulls!

Sarah M said...

I loved the faces she made when she was sitting in her brown polk-a-dot shirt! They made me laugh!

Chelsea said...

So Blake pretty much starred at the whole video. I think he has a crush!! She is getting so close. Blake should be crawling any day now!

Laura said...

She is such a cutie! We loved the video and all her tricks. Thanks for sharing with us - Mike thought it was cute too and can't wait for Ella to say "da-da" too. :)