Saturday, January 3, 2009

Go Utes!!!

Last night was an exciting time for the Reese's....GO UTES! 31-17!!! We had a great time watching the Sugar Bowl last night at Uncle Mark and Aunt Julie's house. We all had anticipated a loss, but were so excited to see Utah play so well. I admit, even though I am the only BYU fan the bunch, I was just as happy as everyone that they won. It was awesome!!!

Great Grandpa Reese, Tom, Ainsley, and Grandpa Reese
Ainsley loves spending time with her grandpa while he watches the game
The Reese's show their pride on their house-notice it was snowing like crazy after the game ended

Little Ute

3 comments:

Koreena said...

Love that picture of her and her Grandpa. So sweet.

Luke and Marin said...

Awesome pics! Looks like your Christmas was so much fun. Come back to Bloomington, it's not the same without you! :)

Jon said...

Beth, Ainsley looks so cute in her UTE outfit. Jon says she looks just like you. It was so fun snowboarding with you. I really had such a great time---I always do when we hang out. Let's get together in March.