This is the very first outfit we bought when we found out we were pregnant. For those of you who don't know, Tom was way into rock climbing in high school and when we were dating so he loved this outfit because he hopes one day all of our children will be climbers (he hoped I'd become one too but unfortunately I'm afraid of heights)
Ainsley first started rolling at four months, but it was always a one time thing. We couldn't get her to roll consecutively and could rarely get her to roll from back to stomach. Our families tried to get her to do it for the whole three weeks we were in Utah, but she would never do it. So the day after we got back, I put her on the ground to do something and next thing I knew she was rolling across the apartment. I felt bad that our families missed it after they all tried to get her to do it. I know it is kinda slow for her age, her cousin who is the same age is already crawling. But it's exciting for us, because for so long she has shown no interest in moving.

7 comments:
good job, ainsley! i'm glad she's rolling, although they'll be no stopping her now! too bad she doesn't like the snow...maybe next year. we still need to get tyler out in the snow and see if he likes it.
Beth..I was excited to see that she's rolling..unfortunately, I can't get the video to load! I'll check back again. I love her rock climber onesie! She's darling!
Oh how much fun! That is how Taelee got around for the longest time! She would steam roll everywhere! So like Lisa said there is no stopping her now! I can't get over how cute that little face is! She is such a cute girl!
Wahoo! Good job Ainsley! I love her new "face!"
Congrats, Ainsley!! She's adorable!
Way to go Ainsley! Love that onesie and her new expression. So cute!
Cute! I love the faces she makes! Thanks for driving this morning - even if the class was a little boring, I had fun chatting with you. :)
Post a Comment