In December I had Tom take more photos of Ainsley. She was seven months at the time. The funny thing is, she was obsessed with sticking out her tongue that day. More than half of the pictures looked ridiculous because her tongue was sticking oway out. But we were able to get a few good ones. Here are our favorites:







17 comments:
i LOVE the new pictures! way to go, Tom!
She is such a beautiful little girl. Love the pictures!
Those are so cute!!! She is really getting cuter with every picture I see of her! And Tom is so talented!
She is so gorgeous! I love that she wouldn't keep her tongue in her mouth!
So cute!!!
They look beautiful! I especially love the one with her head up, all smiles, and her dimple..SO precious! Good Job, Tom!
Those pictures are so stinkin cute. You have to put some up around your house, because they are too cute!
Love it! Who took those pics for you? They are darling!!!!!
Beth- Those are seriously the CUTEST! I LOVE THEM!! She is SO darling!
Such cute photos! I love the one of her laughing and the first one with the hat. So cute!
Way cute pictures!! How can you even choose favorites? She is so cute!
DARLING! So fun for Tom to be able to capture those sweet moments and make them last as sweet memories!
Very impressinve!
Hey Tom and Bethany, I found your blog from Daniel and Lindsay's. That Ainsley is one sweet little thing. She's in my favorite baby stage right now, I love when they can sit up but not go anywhere! It's nice to see pictures of your family. Bethany I'm totally digging that dress you made for Ainsley, nice work! I do wish you would have chose Pitt instead though (we live just north of pittsburgh). Anyway I hope you don't mind me taking a peek into your lives! ~Chelsea (Vielstich) Worth
those are so so increbily cute. i love them!
Wow, I didn't know Tom was such a talented photographer! Of course, I'm sure it helps to have such an adorable model to work with.
Beth- she is adorable. hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment