Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Adventures in Napping

I haven't had anything to post about the past few weeks. Nothing new or exciting has happened in our lives. Tom is busy with school and looking for an internship. Ainsley and I go to the library, playgroups, or hang out at home. She had her nine month appointment today. Everything looks great. Here are her stats:
Weight: 19.2 lbs. (75%)
Height: 29.5 inches (95%)

I took the following videos on Sunday. We had gone to lunch at some friends house and when we came home at 4:00, I figured she would be exhausted because she had only napped for about 45 minutes during church. But I think she was overly tired which had turned into her hyper stage. Everytime I went in, she was talking to herself and rolling all over the crib. She doesn't usually do that. She is usually a really good napper-falls to sleep without much whining. But not this day. I eventually took her out of the crib, gave her some rice cereal and about an hour later she finally went down. Anyway, if you want to check it out, here it is:



Lastly, my friend Jessica told us about this really funny blog about professional cakes that turn out horrible. Tom and I stayed up until 1:00 one night laughing so hard at some of them. Our favorites were links under "Categories" on the right hand column. We especially loved the "Misspelling" and "Literal LOLs" Her commentary is also hilarious. If you haven't seen the blog before it is called Cake Wrecks, click here to check it out!

6 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

I read Cake Wrecks every day! Genius!

Tiffany said...

She keeps getting cutier and cutier. I miss you guys

Jedda said...

I love cake wrecks. Ainsley is just a DOLL! I can't believe she's nine months...so fast!

Laura said...

What a cute video! I love the last few seconds where she's finally asleep - what a funny position to sleep in! And I love her "da-da" and her patty-cakes, and I can't believe she's waving goodbye - what a doll!

Susie said...

I love her final napping position, she is quite the lady. Also, we are gonna miss you during video-thon this weekend!!

Sarah M said...

Ainsley is adorable! Oh, and I think the blanket she was sitting on for the picture is pretty cute too :) wink wink!