Thank you to our families for sending us Valentine's packages. It made us feel so loved. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Reese and Aunt Annie for all of the cute clothes for Ainsley! She wore her Valentine's outfit that day and got many compliments. Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Butler for the souvenirs from Hawaii! We loved the chocolates and jewelry! Ainsley also loved the little Valentine's dog. Here she is giving it loves.
P.S. Reeses-We hope you enjoyed your annual President's Day "Movie-a-thon" (ha ha Dad). We are so sad we missed out this year! Did you make it through all the movies or did you guys fall asleep again?
6 comments:
I love her outfit! I'm glad you guys had fun!
She really is a love bug! What a darling baby girl!
I'm glad you got to get out! We haven't done that FOREVER..and we have family all around. We need to follow your example and enjoy a night to ourselves!
Her outfit is so cute!!!! I love the shoes!
I'll tell you, they fell asleep, though Mom claims she didn't. The "Henry Poole Is Here" was boring enough, that many fell asleep!! See you in a couple weeks.
What a fun Valentine's Day! That is so nice of Tom's club to offer babysitting! And Ainsley looked adorable, like always! Let me know when you will be in Utah next--we can't wait to see you guys! Love ya.
She is such a Butler. She has Bethy's little puppy dog eyes and I love it! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment