
This is what you get when one parent is a BYU fan and the other is a U fan! Who knows where her loyalties will lie. She'll grow up knowing the U song...as tradition in Tom's family, she was sung it right after being born. The bear also plays the music and we keep it in her crib and push the song when she starts to cry. But I will have to do my best to ensure she likes BYU more:)
Can't wait for the game today!

P.S. Happy Birthday Grandma Reese and Aunt Annie!!! We love you!
6 comments:
Go cougars!! We don't have it as bad as you guys- my family though are all U fans so we still got the family rivalry going! Happy anniversay- I can't believe you have been married 5 years- wait i can't believe i have been married for 2.5! I loved looking at all your pics- you guys make such a cute couple. Miss you tons and yes we will have to meet in the middle sometime when i am out in iowa! Thanks for the congrats
We're the same way: Daniel=Ute, me=BYU. Katelynn wore blue today. Jacob was in red. What can you do? Go cougs!
Poor little thing! Torn at such a young age. Sorry your team let you down, Beth. Ainsley is so stinking cute. She is such a mix of both of you! Happy anniversary too!
Go Utes!! You sure do have a cute Cougar though!!
I can't get over how beautiful She is! We have split loyalties in our family (it makes for an interesting game) I hope you guys are doing well!
Tom you are a traitor...how can you not love BYU!
Post a Comment