Sunday, November 16, 2008

Horse Shoe

Ever since Ainsley was born, she has become our source of entertainment. We are so grateful to have her as part of our family and we (as any new parents would be) are fasicnated by everything she does. Well today after church, I was making grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and I had left Ainsley on the floor. We usually put her boppy behind her so if she loses her balance she won't bang her head when she tips over. To put the boppy around her, Tom decided to try to throw it like a horse shoe. Well, this started a game. We took turns tossing it (gently of course, we're not bad parents) at Ainsley to see who could get it around her. Every once it awhile, it would bump her but it wouldn't even phase her or break her concentration as she played with her toy lion. It was pretty hilarious.


This will probably be the only time in her life that she will be willing to dress like me

11 comments:

Susie said...

I'm glad to see you can be playful parents too. I'm bummed I keep missing you guys on Skype.

Chrispy Critter said...

Matt used to spin cooper on the floor in his pj's by his feet on our hardwood floor. We called it baby swiffer! We would roll our little lovesac at them and go bowlng. They thought it was hillarious.

Lisa said...

how creative! i wonder how much longer she'll let you play that game?! oh, and beth, i love your hair! you look great!

Jessica Brown said...

thats awesome!

also, love the matching outfits.

to find the IU bench, just go through the sample gates heading toward the Union. it is about 1/2 way.

Koreena said...

Way to abuse your child for entertainment!! LOL (We use our kids for entertainment, too.) You had me laughing pretty hard, and Dan had to come over and see what I was laughing at. He was laughing, too. :)

Sarah M said...

What a cute family!

Jedda said...

I love it! Don't show those photos to family services :) Ainsley is quite stoic to sit there so calmly. I really needed a smile and I seriously haven't seen something so funny for a while-thanks for sharing!

Luke and Marin said...

How funny! Thanks for the laugh!

Paul and Rachel said...

looks like a fun game. i want to play.

Jenner said...

who won? thanks for letting regroup at your house last night. i was hoping to see some pics of your latest sewing project?

Laura said...

What fun! I'll have to try it when Ella can sit up by herself.

FYI - you've been tagged on my blog!