
For Ainsley's first Halloween, she was a bumblebee. We went to the Kelley Kids potluck dinner. These are all of the kids of MBA students.


Ainsley hanging out with her little friend Ella. Ella is 7 weeks old.

That evening we took Ainsley trick-or-treating to a two of our neighbors. The first stop was the first stop was to visit Ainsley's little friend Sam. He was a dragon. It was so cute! I go walking with his mom every Tuesday and Thursday. Sam loves Ainsley, but sometimes she scares him. He doesn't like it when she makes
any noise because he thinks she's sad and so he starts crying. Notice he is trying to escape, I think Ainsley had just cooed or something and so he was done.
5 comments:
I love it! Cutest bumblebee EVER!
Every time I see the picture of Ruby holding Ella, I thank my lucky stars she didn't drop her!
You're very welcome! Hope she likes it someday.
What a sweet little honey bee!!
What a cute little bee!
Post a Comment