Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Utah: Day 1

Today was our first day in Salt Lake. Ainsley and I hung out with the Reese family. Anne and Susan were able to get work off to spend the day with us. Ainsley was totally spoiled! Grandma Reese and Aunt Annie had lots of presents for Ainsley. They gave her new teething toys, a dress, two cute outfits, and pajamas. Here are pictures from our day:

First we tried on the new dress from Aunt Annie


Then we went to Down East Outfitters where I bought a white tee. Ainsley hung out on the tiny furniture from Pottery Barn...wish I could afford them. Aren't they cute?


Next we went to lunch...my one request was to eat at Cafe Rio. I had been craving the Sweet Pork Salad...Yum, it had been way too long:)


Then we got to eat Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting at "So Cupcake"




Then we ate dinner as a family at Red Robin. Afterwards, we went to Build a Bear where Aunt Annie bought her a cute cheerleader bear. Susie named it Cuddles.

We had a great first day, we're so excited to see our family again, but we're missing Daddy who spent the day in Michigan where he toured Whirpool and Kellogg's with his Marketing Academy. Hope you're having a great trip too Tom, we miss you!


4 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Looks like a fun fun day. I'm excited to see you!! That is one great thing about living away from family. It sure is fun to come home and visit.

Chrispy Critter said...

Let us all have a moment of silence for the Cafe Rio Pork Salad. I think I just shed a tear!

TravandNat said...

What a great day! Hooray for family! Can't wait to see you!

Luke and Marin said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like fun- I love Ainsley's new dress!!!