Tom * Beth * Ainsley * Sam
SO cute! I have yet to figure out the video thing ... but hopefully soon!
She is beautiful!
That's WAY better than studying! What a doll! They're growing so fast!!
She is darling! I can't believe she is already sitting up so well! Very advanced!
ainsley is growing up fast...like all babies do! it's so strange for me that tyler will be a year old in just 2 1/2 months. anyway, the videos are great. what video edititng program did you use?
She keeps getting cuter every day. Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SO cute! I have yet to figure out the video thing ... but hopefully soon!
She is beautiful!
That's WAY better than studying! What a doll! They're growing so fast!!
She is darling! I can't believe she is already sitting up so well! Very advanced!
ainsley is growing up fast...like all babies do! it's so strange for me that tyler will be a year old in just 2 1/2 months. anyway, the videos are great. what video edititng program did you use?
She keeps getting cuter every day. Glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment