


Day 3: Today we went to the Cheesecake Factory with my family. It was my mom, my older sister Andrea and her two boys Will (2) and Caden (5 months), my younger sister Cami, and my younger brother Jon. We had a delicious lunch and then split four cheesecakes so we could try them all! They were delicious!!! Afterwards, the girls all went shopping at Fashion Place. Why is it that it is so much more fun to shop for kids' clothes? We found some great deals. As my dad says, "I'm going broke saving all this money.":)



This is the view from my parents condo. They are renting it as they are building their fourth house in this neighborhood where we moved 21 years ago. The tiny speck on the back mountain is called Elephant Rock and we would hike up there almost every summer when I was younger. I sure miss the mountains!!! I'm glad I got to see the fall colors while I was here.

4 comments:
those leaves are beautiful! so jealous about cafe rio. glad you are having lots of fun in utah!
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself in Utah! I sure can't wait until Christmas for our visit. But we'll miss you tomorrow night at the ward trunk-or-treat ...
You and Cami look like twins! Ditto to what your dad said about saving/spending money.
Glad you're having fun!
Yummy cheesecake factory!
Post a Comment