Sunday, September 18, 2011

Best Buddies

Everyone says that Sam looks exactly like Ainsley. Here is a picture of Sam and Ainsley about the same age wearing an IU onsie. Can you tell who is who?
#1
#2

#1 is Sam, #2 is Ainsley...You can tell their brother/sister right? I think so. Anyway, it is fun to watch them interact as Sam gets bigger. Ainsley enjoys playing with him and making him laugh. He thinks she is the greatest and will smile and laugh at everything she does. We are trying to teach her to be gentle with him, because she thinks he can dance, play, and handle anything she can. She is great to entertain him when I am busy cooking or cleaning. I really appreciate it. I think she is going to be a great big sister. I think the jealousy she first had when he was born is mostly gone. She doesn't cry or act out anymore when I need to feed Sam. She loves her baby brother.




Ainsley enjoys playing with Sam. She is good to entertain him and he thinks she is the greatest thing ever. He follows her every movement when she is in the same room as him.




I was taking pictures of the kids playing one night, when Ainsley informed me that she wanted me to take a picture of Puppy because he was part of our family too. Sure is, that thing goes everywhere with us! So here he is. A bit tattered after so much love:)

5 comments:

The Ormond Family said...

So cute! We miss you guys!

Lisa said...

Yep. Your kids look SO much alike. I've always thought that, but just never told ya :) I love the picture of them laying on the ground with their heads touching. That one belongs in a frame!

Unknown said...

My youngest brother and I look a lot alike too. Even looking at pictures of us in middle school (we are 6 years apart), if it was a close up, even my dad couldn't tell who was who! Although they look alike, Sam definitely looks like a boy. It'll be fun to see what he looks like as he continues to get older!

TravandNat said...

Your kids are sure cute! They look very similar. It's nice to have big sister finally catch onto the idea the her sib is pretty cool, and want play with them.

Laura said...

They even have the same smile in the pictures! Too funny. I love the cute pictures of them together!