Friday, September 30, 2011

Before/After

These pictures were taken in July, but I forgot to ever post them. I thought they were too cute not to post. Every night I read Ainsley a story in bed. Since Sam was born, he has joined us. He lays in the middle of us and listens too. He loves it. One night, I read her a story then left the room for just a few minutes to get something. When I came back, they were both asleep. It was so tender to see them asleep together so I called to Tom and we quickly took a picture. But as soon as my flash came on, it woke Sam up. So here is the Before and After shot.
Before: Sibling love, sleeping so soundly


After: Look at that lip, you can see it quivering before the giant scream is about to begin

4 comments:

The Ormond Family said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

Aw I have a picture like this with me and my baby brother when I was 6. Your kids just melt my heart!

Koreena said...

This may be THE cutest thing EVER!!!

James and Melissa said...

So cute!! Your kids are so adorable!!