Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!



Hey Friends,

If you're like me, November means getting ready for Christmas which includes getting Holiday Cards ordered. Well, I heard of a great deal for Holiday Cards this year at Shutterfly.com that I wanted to share. I love Shutterfly’s cute designs and cards. We've received many from friends in the past and this year plan to send them out too! They always have great sales and promo codes to use to order cards, announcements, or photobooks. Last year when Ainsley went to sit on Santa’s lap, we got a $10 gift card to Shutterfly to use to print photos. Tom’s sister Annie also made Ainsley an adorable photobook for her first birthday. Since we live far away from family, she wrote it as if she was talking directly to Ainsley and taught her all about her first year of life. She included pictures from when we came to visit as well as ones we had posted on our blog. We keep it on her bookshelf, and Ainsley loves to have me read it to her at night.

I still haven’t decided which one I’m going to use…there are too many cute ones to choose from. I’ve included some of my favorites, but there are hundreds of cards to pick from including

Holiday Cards:

Photo Greeting Cards:


Birth Announcements

(perfect for our upcoming bundle of joy)

So fellow bloggers, if you are wondering how you can get 50 free Shutterfly Holiday Cards too, click here! I look forward to seeing all your cute cards this year!!!

1 comment:

Jenner said...

shutterfly does have some cute stuff. i hope you find someone great to take your family photo this year! i will miss being able to do it!