Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby #2

We had our twenty week ultrasound last night. It was so fun. Tom left work a little early and we drove to the hospital where I will be delivering. Ainsley was so excited. All day I told her we were going to go see pictures of the baby on a computer screen. When we got into the room they had a tv mounted on the wall in front of the bed so I could see the baby better. Tom held Ainsley up to the screen the whole time and she kept pointing out everytime she saw the baby. Everything looked good. We kept to our promise...we didn't find out the sex. Although it was really tempting when she asked not to just say yes. There were times when we thought we saw something, and other times when we don't think anything was there....so I guess it will really be a surprise come April!!! But we are excited, it looked adorable and we can't wait to meet it.

We also found out this week the baby will be a Michigander....Tom's next rotation is a really neat opportunity working on bringing a German Electrical Bike to the US. He'll be stationed at the Plymouth office which is only a half hour away, so that means we're not moving!!! Which is great for me since I don't have to worry about packing or finding a new doctor!

Face straight on

ProfileArmFoot
The length of body from head to bottom

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats again on the baby! Glad your family is doing well. I sure miss you. OH, and thanks for telling me about the free offer from Shutterfly. What a sweet deal.

Koreena said...

Glad everything looks good. You're so strong not to find out the gender. I don't think I could hold out! That will sure make for an extra exciting delivery though!

Jimmy & Amy said...

So cute! Congrats!

Cami said...

Man, Ains looks so old holding those pictures. It kind of makes me sad to see her grow up so fast but I guess it will help her be a great big sister. Can't wait for little Baby Reese to come along. I need to call you, it's been too long. Love you guys!

Laura said...

Congrats! You are one brave woman to not find out. Good luck the next 20 weeks until you get to know! Mike says he thinks it's a girl. And Ainsley looks so much older! What a cutie.

James and Melissa said...

The baby is so cute already! And hooray for not having to move!! I'm so glad everything is going so well, and I'm still hoping you decide to come home for Christmas this year!

TravandNat said...

I can't believe you're already 20 weeks. That's so exciting! What a sweet baby. Two kids is a different kind of challenge but it's so fun and rewarding. It's fun to have a newborn again. I'm so happy for you!

I'm glad you don't have to move. It's such a pain normally, but doing it when you're pregnant is even worse. I have done it twice. I just wish Michigan were a bit closer!! :)

Bethany said...

I am glad that everything looks good with the baby. And yeah that you don't have to move or change doctors, what a blessing!

jsfeatherstone said...

SO Glad you don't have to move. That is WONDERFUL NEWS!! Happy about the baby too. Ainsley is so cute in her princess and cheerleader outfits. Also, loved the pics of Cam and your mom. Cami is so gorgeous. You guys look so much alike!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you're not finding out!!!! I couldn't do it...good for you. It will be a very good surprise.

Walker Fam said...

I have been trying to add you to my blog but I must have your email wrong. email me at brightyloo@hotmail.com your email address and your home address so I can send you a christmas card...ps if you know Andrea's and your parents address send those too so they can have one! LOVE YOU!