
Remember a few weeks ago when I said that Ainsley finally put on her princess dress? Well, I was right, she wears it all the time now. Today she was Cinderella while the missionaries came over to practice giving a discussion. She has a little friend who lives in the building next to us and everytime they are together they put on their princess dresses and glass slippers (her white Sunday shoes). It's so cute. The other day, she was Snow White and she came into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and she snagged an apple. Then she said, "Look Mom, it's Snow White's poisoned apple." Then she tried to take a bite just like Snow White did. It was really cute.



Our friends the Carlston's came up last week to interview at Bosch. It was so fun to see them. While Mike was interviewing, I drove Laura around to show her the area. Ainsley had so much fun with her best friend again. It took them a few minutes to warm up to each other since they hadn't seen each other for a few months. But by the end of the day they were giggling, chasing each other, and playing like they had never been separated. It was really cute. Last night when I was rocking Ainsley before bed, I told her that we were going to playgroup today and that we would see two little girls in our ward. She said, "No, I want to see Ella tomorrow." I said, "No, Ella is at her house, she lives in Indiana, that's far away." She replied, "Let's go to Ella's house tomorrow. I want to play with Ella." She kept saying it over and over. It broke my heart. Poor girl doesn't get we live hundreds of miles away and she can't see her friend anymore. But maybe one day we'll neighbors again:)

2 comments:
Oh man, she just keeps getting cuter. And seriously, Camryn and Brooklyn are 4 1/2 and STILL manage to put on a princess dress every day. They're completely falling apart...but they don't care. Girls are the best :) When do you find out what you're having by the way??
Sad! I wish we lived closer. Mike got an offer from Bosch tonight, so we just might one day be neighbors! That would be awesome!!! Especially if we could afford the houses we were looking at. :-)
Post a Comment