Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Old News
Two weeks ago we got some last minute tickets to go see the Utah/Notre Dame game. You all know how it ended....Utah played horribly, the weather was awful-it rained the whole time, and we were squished on really tiny, hard wooden benches. But despite the bad conditions and bad game, we still managed to have fun. Notre Dame is a beautiful campus. We had always wanted to visit it when we lived in Indiana and finally we got the chance. So anyway, here are some pics:



As you know, our family is divided when it comes to loyalty for BYU vs. Utah...so we'll just say good luck to both teams this weekend. Unfortunately we won't get to see the game at all...not just because we live in Michigan...but because we are traveling to Palmyra for Thanksgiving and will probably be on the road coming home right during the game. So good luck, hope everyone has fun. We can't wait to hear on Sunday who won! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cool you got to go! I'm glad you had fun. I love Ainsley's pigtails. Have fun in Palmyra this weekend! Maybe you can hit Niagara while you're at it? :-)
That is to Funny but yes what a bummer of a game. I put some of your links on my blog so I could have easy access to them. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment