GrassAnswer: They totally freak Ainsley out...don't know why, but she is afraid of all three. The only connection I can think of is that they all are "spikey"...who knows why she doesn't like them. It makes us laugh though. We love her! Everyday is an adventure.
To view the old video of Ainsley afraid of the green ball on our Tennessee trip, click here. In the new video, you can tell she has gotten a little more used to it, but still doesn't like it. Silly, silly girl!



4 comments:
That is SO funny! I love the reaction to the pom-pom, and the grass especially! Addison hated the grass, too, but quickly got over it when she realized that not walking on the grass kept her from doing what she wanted. She's stubborn! Ainsley is darling! I love the strawberry outfit1
It shouldn't be so funny to watch her cry, but it kind of is. A cringy sort of funny.
So cute! I'm glad you got those moments on camera to remember in the future. We sure miss you guys already and it's only been a week!
That is the funniest thing!!!
Post a Comment