Earlier this week I had checked out High School Musical 3 from the library (yes, I will admit I am a closet fan.... I love musicals). We had watched most of it earlier in the week, but this morning I finished watching the last 20 minutes after breakfast. Ainsley was sitting or rather standing on the couch next to me. I noticed that as soon as a song came on she would go crazy and start jumping and dancing all over the place so I grabbed my camera and sat on the couch next to her. I would try to be sneaky and not let her know that I was recording her because she gets shy in front of a camera...but what I captured was still pretty funny. I think we have a future dancer on our hands.
Aunt Cami, we dedicate this post to you because we know how much you'll love it...Ainsley reminds me of you as a little girl-one who will break out in song and dance at the most random times! We love you!
P.S. Ainsley still insists on feeding herself whenever it involves a spoon otherwise she throws a tantrum and I figure..she's got to learn right? But as you can tell, it is still a work in progress. I think a few spoonfuls may have made it into her mouth...

10 comments:
Hey! How are you? Your little family is so cute!!! Your precious little girl is adorable - love the name :) Glad you found us - I'm gonna add your blog to my list so I can keep updated!
great dancin'! i'm glad she's getting use to feeding herself. do you have any fun plans this summer?
So cute! I love how she sticks her tongue in and out and how she sings along. And the clapping - so cute! We sure miss you guys!
SO cute! Maybe she will put on a show for us in a few weeks when we are back there. She has quite the set of lungs doesn't she.
That is darn cute. Henry and I loved watching it.
I love that you take so many videos. I need to take more, I am so bad at it. Ainsley is darling!
AH such a fun stage our babes are in!!! I loved her dancing -Blake is such a little dancer as well. And the whole throwing a fit wanting to feed themselves stage... yeah we are going through that as well!!
I showed Mike that video today and he busted out loud laughing at the first 20 seconds! Thanks for sharing it!
Cute dancer! I love it when they wiggle, and move..so fun! I haven't even tried giving Addi a chance to feed herself. I'm not looking forward to that. Ainsely is a doll!
I love the yogurt! We will be in town next week, we would love to see you!
Post a Comment