Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Look at the difference of just one year....

This is Ainsley in the sleeping bag case in June 08And this is Ainsley in the same sleeping bag case in June '09. She's doubled in size!!! My baby is getting so big! (And yet she still has the same amount of hair-poor girl)

7 comments:

Brittany said...

My girls are slow in the hair department too, I feel your pain!

Laura said...

Funny post! How smart to take a pic a year later and compare the difference. She is one tall girl!

Chelsea said...

Ha that's great- IT's crazy how fast our babies have grown!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip

Koreena said...

Hair or not, she's still such a beautiful girl! Those pictures are cute.

jsfeatherstone said...

oh my heck, that is so funny!

TravandNat said...

Ha! They're growing like weeds! I wouldn't be feeling too bad about the hair..when she has some, you'll have to do it! It's kind of a pain sometimes!! The worst is when you get it all done, and little hands pull it out, and mess it up!

Jedda said...

I love those shots!!! That's creative indeed :)