Tom and I bought a video camera a couple of months ago. After some trial and error this afternoon, we finally figured out how to download our videos to our new computer. Now I am experimenting on how to post them to the blog. So here are two short clips we took this afternoon of Ainsley.
Ainsley Cooing
Ainsley Rolls Over
13 comments:
I too go by either. If Matt called my chris I would think we were in a big fight. It was fun hanging out tonight!
Yay!! I'm glad you figured it out because I was just telling dad the other day that I wish I could see videos of you guys more often!!
So cute! She is geting so big. And Tom needs to work on his video recording skills. Jk. Hope you guys are doing well.
ainsly is SO CUTE! I love the big bow on her head. i wish i could come meet her :) beth- are you enjoying indiana?
Look at how big she is!! They grow up so fast :) She's a great roller, she's going to be crawling before you know it!!
She's adorable, Beth! She's getting so big! They grow too fast, don't they? I hope you guys are doing well and having fun!!
I can't believe how fast they grow!!! She is getting cuter and cuter.
Cute!!! Last night was fun!
love the new blog look - and the videos! nice work getting them posted. see you soon, hopefully!
glad you finally got the video to work. i'm excited about dinner tonight. tell Tom his pictures are AWESOME! i love nature type pics. especially YOSEMITE!
She is such a cutie! I look forward to when Ella starts cooing!
Email me at: sarahmcewen@gmail.com. I'd love to get together, but I'm not sure I'm up for going to the school yet. Too many germs still :)
YEAH!! Such a cutie and growing so big. Glad all is well with you guys
Post a Comment