Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 4 Month Birthday Ainsley!!!

Ainsley is four months old ! The time has flown by-I can't believe it has been four months already. Our lives have changed so much in that time but it has been such a blessing and we appreciate all of the support since she has been born. Here are some fun pictures of her over the last couple of months that I found on my camera. Hope you enjoy them!!!











7 comments:

TravandNat said...

Time flies! She's a sweetie!

Koreena said...

That's amazing she's 4 months already. What cute pictures!

Ann-Marie said...

It goes waaaayyy too fast. It's so rude. She is absolutely darling!

Ann-Marie said...

I totally remember Sylvia. She went out with him of Friday and then Monday she told us she was going to marry him...right? I'm glad to see it's all worked out for her! :)

Those days were really fun. I'm glad we got to suffer through Math together!!!

Jessica Brown said...

great blog! i look forward to reading it.

also, thanks for joining me for lunch today. i had a really nice time getting to know you!

Paul and Rachel said...

Happy 4 months to Ainsley!!! She's darling!! I'm glad your mom was able to come out and help you. I hope you're done with all that now.

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness! She is so beautiful. I came across your blog through Lisa's. How is life in Indiana? I hope all is going well. Your family is so cute!