Monday, September 22, 2008

Clear Creek Trail

I've been trying to go on more walks now that I am feeling better. I discovered a fun little trail right behind my house that has a beautiful archway of trees. Last week I went on another fun walk on the other side of town. I was trying to meet up with the Kelley Kids-a group from the MBA Partner's Club but sadly I was the only one who showed up...so I decided to go on the walk by myself. It was beautiful! I think the thing I like best about Indiana is the trees. I miss the mountains, but the trees help make up for that. I can't wait for them to start turning colors. It is going to be gorgeous!
It has been so hot since we've been here, but suprisingly when we started the walk, it was cold so I bundled Ainsley up...but by the end of the walk, the hat was off.

4 comments:

Koreena said...

What a beautiful place to go for a walk. And what a sweet little girl! She looks so cute all bundled up. I'm glad you're feeling better.

jsfeatherstone said...

Beth, this was so fun for me to look at your blog today. I can't believe how stinkin cute Ainsley is. I also love her room! I couldn't believe how much Ainsley and Caden look alike. (Ainsley of course has a much girlier feminine look!) I am so glad you are feeling better. You look great in the pics.

Luke and Marin said...

Hey! I'm so sorry about last night, but I hope you had fun! We should for sure watch The Office on Thursday. I will give you a call soon. Oh and by the way, we're probably going to be moving into Woodbridge in May!! :)

Chrispy Critter said...

So do you go by Beth or Bethany? Cute blog!!