Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ainsley's Photo Shoot

We have a friend from our ward who is an amazing photographer. She has taken pictures of many families in the ward. Before we left, we wanted to get Ainsley's pictures done for her second birthday. They are amazing and we are so excited about them. Check out Joys photography blog here, you'll love all of her photos! Thanks so much Joy, we will treasure them forever!!!




10 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is adorable! I love the stufffed dog whose tail is falling off.

Ann-Marie said...

She is a beautiful two year old!! Congrats on graduating! :)

TravandNat said...

What cute pictures. I still can't get over her dimples! She's darling! Happy 2nd, Ainsley!

Jedda said...

she is such a BEAUTY! Happy Birthday!

Marin said...

I love these pictures!! She looks gorgeous, and I love her dress!! Hope you're having a great time this week!

Koreena said...

Very cute!

Dave and Catherine said...

I saw them on her blog! She looks BEAUTIFUL! It's so great how her green bow goes with the greenery, & her clippie is super cute. I especially love the one of her in the chair.

Chelsea said...

oh Beth these are just priceless!!! She is a little beauty. And boy am I glad we found her little dog- we probably wouldn't be your friends anymore!!! congrats on everything Beth!! and good luck with the big move

Dave Jan Connor said...

Wow...those are way cute!

Bethany said...

Beautiful! Love that dress!