Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Children's Museum

Last week I went to the Indy Children's Museum twice! The first trip was with the Kelley Kids group. It was so amazing we had to go back with Tom before we move. It was huge...supposedly it is the biggest in the country. It is five floors and packed with tons of displays. The first time I went, we were there for 5 hours and we still didn't see everything. When we went back, we hit the things I hadn't seen and took Ainsley back to her favorite play areas. I wish we had visited the museum more often while we lived here!

Pictures from the Kelley Kids trip to the Children's Museum:
Pretending to be mother dinosaurs
There was a Barbie exhibit and I found this Rocker Set that my sister and I had...so funny!
Piper and Ainsley learning why it is not good to be a Couch potato

Now pictures from our trip with Daddy:
Tom's more excited than Ainsley
First fishing lesson
Yum, Egyptian food is good
Notice anything wrong with these backpacks from the Egypt display?
Don't have paper? Legs will do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I loved Barbie and the rocker!