Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goodbye parties!

Since this is our last week before graduation, we have had a lot of goodbye parties. We are going to miss everyone so much! It is so sad! Our husbands totally make fun of us, but at every event the girls have to take a group picture....I am sure we will take several more before the week is up. So here are a few pictures from some of our last few days here:

Our friends the Bairds had an LDS MBA bbq last Friday. They made a huge bonfire in their backyard. The kids loved playing in their kiddie pool, sandbox, and forts while the parents visited. It was so much fun!


Richs, Reeses, Newtons, Browns, Coltrins, and Bairds
Six of the graduating LDS MBAs
For our ward playgroup, several girls got together for a potluck at the park one day last week. The kids played at the park one last time. Ainsley is going to miss going to playgroups with everyone!

Yet another group shot at Ainsley's bday party
And one last shot of some of her "Baby Playgroup" friends

Three more days until graduation! Congratulations Tom! I'm so proud of you! Goodbye to all of the wonderful people we have met here! We will miss you all terribly!

2 comments:

Jedda said...

I'm glad you're coming to Michigan. It's making goodbye seem not so soon :)

Bethany said...

I am so glad you made such great friends while in Indiana.