Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day at the Park

Last week I took Ainsley to Bryan Park and met up with some friends. This was the first park trip that Ainsley actually was into. We went a couple of times last fall but she was too little to do much. This trip she loved swinging, going down the slide, crawling in the dirt, and walking along the big toys. It was a lot of fun. Since it was her first official park trip, I let her play in the sand as long as she wanted even though it made a giant mess. She was caked in sand by the time we went home. And yes, she did eat her first fistful's of sand as well. She seemed to enjoy it. There was sand everywhere for a few days- in her bed, changing table, and carseat. But she enjoyed it so it was worth it....don't know if I will be that willing to let me make a huge mess everytime though.







I tried to take a video of her coming down the slide because she loved it, but it was a little hard putting her up there, taking the video and catching her all by myself, I'll have to post a better video when I go to the park with Tom sometime

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I love taking Taelee to the park! That looks like a fun one too! I am glad she had a good time

TravandNat said...

What a fun day! You are a brave momma to let her play in the sand..I guess I need to just relax a bit, and let Addison get dirty..Ainsley sure looked like she had fun!

She's darling..and I love the dimples!

Laura said...

You got some really great pictures! It's so cute how much she loves the slide!

Jon said...

Looks like a way cool park! She loved it. How fun.