Ainsley loves to sing. She knows most primary songs, nursery rhymes, and Princess songs. She listens to a cd every night and anytime we drive in our car. As soon as we start driving, she says, "Listen to my songs!" Tom and I have to bargain with her to listen to one of our own cds. We have to take turns, Daddy's song then Ainsley's song, then Daddy's song, then Ainsley's song. She loves music. Here is a small sampling of what we hear all day long.
Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
4 comments:
seriously one of the cutest things I've seen! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Your baby is a genius, A GENIUS!! I'll have to teach her some new songs next time I see her.
TOO CUTE! My favorite part was when she told you not to sing. Mike and I both laughed pretty hard at that one.
I loved that "Cami Baby" made an appearance and she even wanted her to also sing along at the end. Good thing the real Cami will be there in less than a month, can't wait!
Post a Comment