We wanted to announce that Ainsley is going to be a big sister in the beginning of April. We are really excited. When asked what she wants, she always, without fail, answers a sister. Hopefully she'll like a brother too:) We have decided we aren't going to find out what it is, so she'll have to wait until April to know what it is.
28 comments:
Augghhhhhh!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I am soooooo excited for you guys! That is great news and I'm sure Ainsley will love her new baby. Enjoy the elastic waste pants too! Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's fabulous! I had a feeling you were keeping a little secret when you visited B'town.
That is very happy news, and it will be a fun surprise.
YAHOOOOO!! Prego buddies again. We both know April is such a good month to have a baby!!! So SO excited for you guys. I am way impressed too that you are going to have a surprise- so fun though!!! Hope you are feeling well- love ya
Congrats!! ;)
What great news. I'm so happy for you guys. Ainsley is about the cutest big sister ever!
How great!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! I need to call you!!
Oh my gosh!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wahoo! We are excited for you gusy! And this time we'll have the baby that's 4 months older. :-) Good luck not finding out what it is - you guys are brave!
Oh I am so excited for you!!!
wahoo! Can't wait to see you guys soon! She'll be a great big sister ;)
Yay for a new niece or nephew! Love you guys!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I am sure that once the baby is here Ainsley will not care whether it is a boy or a girl. It is so fun to not find out, way to be brave! :)
CONGRATS!!! I'm excited for your family!
Contrats! I love her "Big Sister" shirt, it is adorable. How exciting to keep the gender a mystery. I don't think I could ever have the patience to do that.
Congrats Beth and Tom and Ainsley! Hope that you are feeling all right. Love you.
Wahoo! Congrats! April is a great month to have a baby! I wish you all the best during your pregnancy! I'm super excited for you guys!!!
Oh how fun! I need to get on the ball so we can be prego again for some of the time together--although from a distance! Ha ha. Very exciting. Hope you are feeling well :)
BETH!!! Hurray! I'm so happy for you guys. Hopefully your pregnancy goes well and you'll feel good. Are you sick at all? The other day I was looking through some old church files and found a little laminated card that said "BEST FRIENDS" with our picture on it:) Don't worry, I put it somewhere safe!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! I hope you're feeling great and doing well :)
Yay Beth! that is awesome! Congratulations. I am way impressed you can wait through the whole pregnancy without finding out...that is brave!!
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations! Now if you only lived closer so we would get to see the cute little one! We'll just have to settle for hopefully seeing you guys when you visit!
holy smokes, congratulations! so fun. april 12th is a great day to have a baby btw!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! That will be so much fun for Ainsley to have a little playmate, too!
Congratulations!!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment