Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

If you read our last post then you probably got the impression that we live in a real dive, but actually we have been really been happy with our apartment. We live in a gated community. It has a huge clubhouse, two pools, and nice gym. It also has beautiful ponds surrounding the complex. Ainsley and I like to go on walks and feed the numerous ducks and geese that live at the ponds. We even saw a Blue Heron there the other day. Here is a our new and yet still temporary home....it is sad to think that we have to repack and move again in six months. I am finally feeling settled and getting to know a few people. I will get really good at packing and repacking over the next two years. Kitchen
Entry way
'Living room
Dining area and office space
Ainsley's room
This is my favorite part about our apartment. We have a beautiful view out the back. It is really secluded, and Ainsley loves to run around on the grass.

5 comments:

Laura said...

It looks beautiful! And you have a MUCH bigger kitchen than before, not to mention more light and more open space. I'm glad you are starting to feel settled!

Katie said...

It looks like a great place! Hopefully the floors are quieter than Woodbridge :) I miss having a workout friend! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Lindsay said...

Sometimes I really miss the green. Enjoy it for me. No the apartment isn't bad at all and like you said it's just temporary.

Koreena said...

Definitely a better view of the place than just that yucky shower drain. LOL Ainsley's room is so cute!

James and Melissa said...

Your place looks great! I'm glad you're getting settled in! I miss you and am ready for another hotel sleepover with Hannah and Ainsley!