Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Almost over!

Ainsley's friend Westin invited us over to run through the sprinklers at his house. All of the kids had a blast...except Ainsley. She is not a water baby. She cries in the tub when I pour water over her head to wash out her shampoo, so the sprinklers didn't go much better. She cried everytime the water hit her. But the other girls really loved it, and didn't want to get out. I guess Ainsley is just a drama queen.


All of the other kids loved the sprinklers except Ainsley...she bawled everytime the water hit her.
Laura tried holding Ainsley while they ran through the sprinklers to see if she liked it better that way...kinda did....but only because Laura is her favorite
She was much happier lounging on her towel watching the other kids play in the water
And she loved the orange popsicle at the end.

We only have three weeks left in Bloomington. It makes me so sad! I am going to miss everyone so much! We've been so busy packing, going to playgroups, and trying to pack in as much social things as we can. We want to hang out with everyone as much as possible before everyone moves to different parts of the country.
Celebrating Jenner's birthday at Olive Garden

All of the 2nd Year MBA wives except Jenner...plus Tanya who was an MBA wife last year

P.S. If you haven't heard yet, we found out where Tom's first job rotation will be for Bosch. We are headed to their US headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan for the next six months. Tom will be working in the Corporate Marketing Division for the overall Bosch brand rather than on a specific appliance or product. He is really excited. Now we just have to figure out this whole moving/ housing situation. Ahh, it is such a headache!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Of course I'm her favorite! I'm just sad that I'll probably lose that status in a few weeks once you move away. *sniff sniff*

Lisa said...

Michian, eh?! Sounds like a nice place to live. Besides the airport, I've never been to Michigan. I hope your move goes smoothly and that Tom enjoys his new job.

TravandNat said...

Funny about the sprinklers. She's always been a girly type girl. She loves dollies and cares for them. Addison just throws them around and shoves into things like trucks!

Good luck with the move and finding a new place to live. What an adventure!!

Erica said...

okay so we totally may have talked about this before but tanya lives in my town and is in the other ward and i just watched jedda's kiddos the last time they were here house hunting - and she's moving into our ward! it truly is a small world after all :)

Erica said...

okay so i just read through the post - you are going to be close. my parents live in lake orion and the temple is down there! how fun!!! maybe we'll have to meet up sometime :)