On Monday we had a huge snow storm. It snowed all day long. We got about a foot of snow, which is a lot for Indiana. I decided to take Ainsley to play in the snow. She got a new snowsuit for Christmas, but hasn't had much use for it since we left Utah. So we bundled her up and took her outside to the playground across from our apartment. All she wanted to do was go on the "weee" or swings. 



Last night Tom and I got to go on our Valentine's date. We ate at Red Lobster and then went to an Indiana basketball game. IU was playing Michigan State. Unfortunately, IU lost but we still had a good time. Thanks to Laura and Mike for watching Ainsley so we could have a night to ourselves.
4 comments:
I don't think Ainsley is a fan of snow angels...
Wow! I just caught up on your blog and I'm so excited Tom got a job with Bosch. That will be a fun adventure even though moving won't be fun. You guys can handle it out of anyone I know!
Ainsley looks so cute in her snowsuit! The snow has been crazy this year--we got another load last weekend (but I can't complain, it's been in the mid-60s this weekend!). I'm so glad you and Tom had a great date too!
She is getting so big and is so cute! When are you guys coming to Utah for a visit? We miss you here.
Post a Comment