Friday, January 22, 2010

Guess what Ainsley did?

The other day I learned a lesson, don't ever leave your lotion cap unscrewed. You never know who might find it. I was out of the room for about 1 minute while I tried to lift our huge suitcases onto the top shelf of Ainsley's closet. I came back in and this is what I found. She was using both hands to scoop up the body butter and smear it on her head. I gasped, then laughed and pulled out the camera. It took two baths, and six washes of shampoo to finally get the grease out of her hair. And guess what, a few days later she did it again but luckily only a tiny bit which didn't require an immediate bath. I will be more careful with my lotion bottles from now on.

This is Ainsley's new favorite game...feed her baby doll or stuffed animals. All by herself, she will put the stuffed animal in her high chair, put a bib on it, grab a tupperware and pretend to feed it. She loves it. She is such a good mommy.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I can laugh at that, only because it wasn't my child. :) I love those pictures of her feeding her animals, so cute!

Koreena said...

LOL What a mess! Jossy is big into being mommy right now, too. So cute to watch their little mothering sides come out. :)

Lesly said...

Love it! I laughed out loud when I saw the pics CLASSIC

Laura said...

So funny! I'm glad you pulled out the camera - I would have freaked out too much about the mess to take a picture. :-)

Chelsey said...

I love that picture of her putting the lotion on her face. Her expression makes her look like she knows exactly what she's doing...just pampering her skin!

TravandNat said...

Ha, Ha! Oh, the Joys of Motherhood! So funny! She's darling feeding those baby dolls. I love that she's so motherly. Addison only plays with dolls when she has the stroller to race them around in. She doesn't rock or love them like Ainsley does!

James and Melissa said...

She is way too adorable, even with lotion smeared through her hair!