Ainsley loved playing with her train at Grandma Reese's. She figured out how to push all of the bottoms whereas in March she would only push a few
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Utah Week 1
I haven't blogged for almost a month because we have been in Utah spending time with family! We just got back and have tons of pictures to sort through. Here are some of the favorites from the first week. Some of the many things we did included going to Discovery Gateway, Reese Family picnic, saw a couple of movies, the Winder reunion, This is the Place State Park, a Real Salt Lake MLS game, BYU, and of course...spending lots of time with family. We were so busy everyday but we had a blast.
Our first morning there, we suprised Susan by showing up to see her finish a half marathon! Congrats Sue, you inspire us!
My fam minus all the men...Me, Ainsley, older sis Andrea and her two boys Will and Caden, my mom, and younger sis Cami after the scrapbooking convention

Ainsley loved playing with her train at Grandma Reese's. She figured out how to push all of the bottoms whereas in March she would only push a few
Ainsley got to sit on the "Tot Spot" that all of Uncle Mark's boys have sat on during the Reese Family picnics...I don't think she was as excited about it as we were
Conquered her fear and walked barefoot through grass....still can't get her to sit or lay on it though
The kids enjoyed playing at a miniature village with trains, houses, and shops
Cousins only 9 days apart
Ainsley loved playing with her train at Grandma Reese's. She figured out how to push all of the bottoms whereas in March she would only push a few
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun - and you did ALL that in a week? Sheesh! It's good to see that Ainsley is slowly overcoming her fear of grass ...
I had no idea you were even here! I was worried about you when you didn't blog for so long. I'm glad you had such a fun time with family!!!! Ainsley is darling..she has so many clothes! She's getting so big!
I'm so sad we weren't there to see you! It looks like you had a blast. I'm just starting to realize how different it is not to have family just a few minutes away! I can't wait to see you soon!
Cute pictures! Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment