Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Ainsley!

Ainsley Anne Reese was born May 7, 2008 at 5:51 a.m. She was 9 lbs. 3 oz. I can't believe a year has gone by....that was fast. Here are some pictures from her first week of life. She seems so tiny. It has been a wonderful year and she has brought such joy to our lives. We love you Ainsley!

9 comments:

Sarah M said...

It is seriously crazy to think that she is a year old now. I look back and think about how we were both pregnant just a year ago, and how amazing you were to be pregnant the whole school year (seriously amazing)!!! Ainsley is so cute. What a sweetie. Happy Birthday Ainsley!

Paige said...

That is so exciting to have her be a year! Hope you are doing well.

Laura said...

What cute pictures! I love her little dress and how tiny she looks in the car seat. How fun that she's now a year old!

Whitney said...

Oh wow! can you believe how fast that time goes?! I can't believe she is one...I hope you guys have a great first birthday!

Susie said...

I was just thinking this morning about how Tom called me a year ago and I jumped right out of bed and drove over to the hospital. And then how some of us went out to celebrate at Brick Oven. That was a great day, I can't believe it was a year ago, and she is so big now!!!

TravandNat said...

Happy Birthday, Ainsley! Congratulations on making it a whole year as a momma!! YEAH! Here's to many, many more!!!

Dave Jan Connor said...

It's hard to believe they were once that small. Just wait and she will be turning 5 and going to school. I wish they could be little forever. Fun times!

Koreena said...

That did go by fast! Happy birthday to her!

Jedda said...

Doesn't it amaze you how she looks just like "Ainsley" even when she is so tiny!