What a cutie! That's so funny about the ball and how she doesn't want to eat grits. I'm glad to see that you guys got there okay and are having fun! Enjoy Tom while you can - I already miss Mike and we're only on day 2. :)
Beth, it was fun to catch up today. Ainsley is so darling. I love the pic of her with the Davy Crockett hat---she looks so much like YOU in that picture. I'm glad you guys are on vacation
Ainsley is sooo adorable! I feel the same way about grits! How's Kentucky? Isn't it an awesome place! Where all have you guys been? Any plans to come out this way any time soon?
7 comments:
That video is hilarious!! I love the ball, and how she closes her eyes, and just pretends it's not even there..and the grits head shake, how cute!!
What a cutie! That's so funny about the ball and how she doesn't want to eat grits. I'm glad to see that you guys got there okay and are having fun! Enjoy Tom while you can - I already miss Mike and we're only on day 2. :)
Beth, it was fun to catch up today. Ainsley is so darling. I love the pic of her with the Davy Crockett hat---she looks so much like YOU in that picture. I'm glad you guys are on vacation
Ainsley is sooo adorable! I feel the same way about grits! How's Kentucky? Isn't it an awesome place! Where all have you guys been? Any plans to come out this way any time soon?
Ainsley is so cute! I can't believe she is already a year old. Looks like a fun trip!
Ha what great pics! I love the video as well. She is such a cutie. GLad you guys are having fun out there
That is cute! I can't believe she is that old! How are you guys?
Post a Comment