Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Our friend Jenner took our Christmas photos and they turned out great. I've been waiting to post them until I mailed them out. Tom and I also took Ainsley to IU to get some pictures of her in the fall leaves. She did not like it one bit. I think the crunching sound scared her and the ground was really cold. We were unable to get a single picture of her smiling. But there is something about crying baby pictures that are still so adorable!


9 comments:

Koreena said...

Really cute pictures!

Bethany said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you!

TravandNat said...

The pictures are very cute! Thank for the Christmas card! We're excited to see you! Travel safely!

Chrispy Critter said...

So cute! Have fun in Utah!

Jenner said...

thanks for the HC. i would love to take your pics again next year. tell tom thanks for taking ours. have a great time in UT and eat some cafe rio for me.

Jedda said...

love 'em!

Paige said...

You are all looking great. Hope things are well in Indiana. I wish I was taking pictures in leaves and not snow!

Walker Fam said...

Beth- your pictures are SO cute! My question is...are you coming down for Christmas? Maybe you are already here...hmmm...I guess I will have to see if you are at brunch on Christmas!

Haskell's said...

Cami told me about your blog!! Your daughter is so darling... I hope you are doing well and had a great holiday.