We have been in Indiana for about a week now. We are learning how to get around town and Tom has already started his review classes. We went to our new ward and everyone seemed really friendly! We found out that there are 7 other LDS students starting the MBA program with Tom and 5 are in our ward. Hopefully we will get to know them and make some great friendships. We already met a really nice couple who had us over for dinner on Monday. We are excited for this new experience.
Here are some pictures we took before our move. We are still unpacking and haven't finished decorating the apartment, but when we do, I will take pictures and post them on the blog so everyone can see our new place. We love you and miss you all!!! Keep in touch!
Hiking and camping is some of things we will miss most about Utah
We'll post pictures every week to keep you updated on how Ainsley grows up! It is strange to think she will be at least 2 when we finally move back to Utah.
9 comments:
I absolutely adore the picture of her in the sleeping bag sack! So stinkin' cute!!!
Glad to hear you are there safely and making friends and getting settled. We miss you guys!
We will miss you! Thanks for the last minute lunch and a chance to say goodbye! Good luck with the transition, and PLEASE keep us posted on all of your adventures!!
I can't believe how big and grown up Ainsley is getting! She's adorable! Glad the move went well and I hope you guys enjoy it out there. We all miss ya.
I've been thinking a ton of you guys. I'm so glad you made it there safely and that your ward seems good. Can't wait to see and hear more of good old Indiana.
We feel so bad we didn't see you guys before you moved! But we're glad that you are doing well, Beth, and that all is going well. Ainsley is so cute! The sleeping bag comparison picture is the best! Good luck with school, Tom!
Bethie- I am so sad I couldn't come to the lunch or come by and see you off! I am going to miss you guys so much. Good luck with everything, glad you made it there safely. Ainsley is a doll, I love the pic in the sleeping bag- They grow so fast don't they. Keep us updated on all your fun adventures.
glad you made it to Indiana. I hope you enjoy your experience living in the "mission field." Can't wait to hear more about your new place. I miss you guys. Take care.
Post a Comment