Friday, August 1, 2008

She's out!



Beth was released from the hospital last Monday and is doing great. The photo above shows the bruises she has from getting multiple shots in each arm each day. The photo doesn't do them justice. She is recovering well, with the exception of a scare the other day when she had her drain tube removed. She'll take care of updating everybody with all of the other changes in our lives on the next post.
-Tom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BETH!! You poor thing. First, your child birth experience, and then this! YOu totally deserve a break. I'm glad you're out of the hospital and hopefully you're doing well. What a scare for you and your family! Well you look great! Even with tubes in your nose :) And Ainsley is adorable. She's getting so big already- crazy how fast that happens. We all need to get together before you take off. When's the departure date?

TravandNat said...

Beth, I am so glad that you are out of the hospital and recovering well. I am anxious to read your update! We're still thinking about you and hoping the best for you and your family.

Tara said...

Wow Beth!!! I feel so out of touch with everything! I hadn't even heard what happened until just now!!! You sent me the link to your blog at a very busy time in my life and I never got around to linking it on mine and then I lost the address entirely. Today I finally had a spare minute and I hunted it down only to find out that I have been missing a lot!!! I'm glad to hear that you are okay and alive, though!!! Ainsley is absolutely beautiful!!! And I'm impressed by Tom's photography skills! Before I read the text I looked at all your pictures and I wondered who your photographer was. It's totally professional! Anyway, you look beautiful, really! Ainsley too! I'll be better at keeping in touch with you and your family now that I have the blog address, i promise!!!

Angie Nickle said...

Beth and Tom! I'm so glad I found your blog-adding it to my list!We've missed you guys! What an intense summer for your family! First of all your little Ainsley is toooooo darling! I've got to see her in person-that is unless you've already moved? Beth-I hope youre ok, I had no idea what was going on with your bod. We'll be thinking about you!
-Angie Nickle