Tom * Beth * Ainsley * Sam
Oh that Sam is such a cute little boy. The picture with him in his santa hat makes my heart melt. I do love Ainsley too though :) By the way - I loved getting your Christmas card in the mail. You looked so beautiful in it - and super stylish!
I love than Hannah and Ainsley have the same Christmas Eve jammies and the same stocking!! Miss you and love you!
Look at those cute kiddos!! Glad you had a great Christmas- Love the stockings and your tree looks great!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh that Sam is such a cute little boy. The picture with him in his santa hat makes my heart melt. I do love Ainsley too though :) By the way - I loved getting your Christmas card in the mail. You looked so beautiful in it - and super stylish!
I love than Hannah and Ainsley have the same Christmas Eve jammies and the same stocking!! Miss you and love you!
Look at those cute kiddos!! Glad you had a great Christmas- Love the stockings and your tree looks great!!
Post a Comment