Friday, February 18, 2011
Thank you
I realized that one year ago today our lives changed. It was something unexpected and out of the blue. At the time it seemed impossible to think about the future without sadness and uncertainty, but I've learned to have a new perspective on life. My mother told me a quote from President Monson that has helped me a lot this year, "Your future is as bright as your faith." I have repeated that to myself many times over the year whenever I start to get discouraged or overwhelmed. I don't think I could go on without the amazing love and support of all my family and friends. Special thanks to Tom, who is the most loving and supportive spouse. He is my rock and I appreciate all that he does for me. I hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him. Thank you everyone for all that you do for us and our family, even though we are so far away from all of you. It means so much to us. I love you all. So here's to one year down....a lifetime to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your faith is strong, so your future must be bright! You are an amazing woman and I have learned so much from you. You always have such a positive attitude and bright outlook on life - even pregnant! I'm glad you have survived this first year.
I'm with Laura. Love you so much Beth. You've always been such an incredible example to me. You're always so positive and happy. Love you friend!
Post a Comment