Friday, July 30, 2010

Last of Utah pics



Here is the last pics of the major events we did in Utah. Sorry, I'm not going to go into depth about what we did, but you can get the idea:
Went to Strawberry Days Carnival
Rode the carousel with Susie
Rode the giant slide with mom, dad, and Susie
Showing off new dress from Annie
Went fourwheeling with Butler family

Enjoyed the beauty of Utah's Mountains
Met new friends

Was spoiled by aunts and uncles
Watched fireworks
Hung out at the beach at Deer Creek
Rode jetskis as a family but we accidentally tipped it over and all fell in, luckily Ains was ok
Watched a parade
Cami camped out all night so we could have this great spot for the parade
Hung out with cousins
Sadly said goodbye to all our family and moved to Michigan

We have been in Michigan for two weeks now. Tom started work at Bosch and is enjoying it. We finally got unpacked and are feeling settled. We shall see what life's adventures bring us:)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you got to go to Utah to visit. Your family sure knows how to have fun. Enjoy Michigan! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place.

Laura said...

Wow - you guys stayed busy! I'm glad you enjoyed so much of Utah and made the most of it. I'm also glad to hear that you made it safely to Michigan. It was fun talking with you yesterday! Although it made me miss you all over again. :-)

Lindsay said...

Michigan will be a blast. What city are you in? I'm with Lisa, we want to see pictures.

Luke and Marin said...

Luke thinks Tom's facial hair in that one picture looks awesome! I'm glad you hear you guys are settled. I really miss you!!! Next time you come to SLC, we have to get together!!