Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ainsley's BFF

One of the hardest things about moving in a few months is knowing that we will be leaving all of our great friends. We have made such wonderful friends while being here, and we will really miss them. Ainsley, too has made such great friends with the kids in our ward. All day, she walks around saying their names, "Ella, Rocky, Ruby, Sam, Abby, etc." Many times the first thing she say when go to get her out of her crib is one of their names, asking if we are going to see them today. One of her best friends is Ella. She is only four months younger than Ainsley and so they have grown up together since both their dads are MBA students. They play so well together and Ainsley looks forward to seeing her all the time. They chase each other and scream with delight. They share toys and genuinely enjoy being together. I don't know what we are going to do without Ella when we move. Ainsley is really going to miss her. Here are some pics of Ainsley and Ella over the last 17 months:
Kelley Kids Halloween Party, October '08
Ella 1 month, Ainsley 5 months
Easter, March 09
Kelley Kids Easter Egg Hunt, March 09
Telling secrets
Playing at our house, May 09
Sitting on Ella's outdoor swing, June 09
Playing at Ella's house, June 09
Swimming June 09
Swimming, Aug. 09
Picking raspberries, Sept. '09
Playing the piano at Ella's house, November '09

Making a mess of Paradise Bakery windows, Nov. '09
Paradise Bakery, Nov. '09
Watching Signing Time together, November 09
Temple Trip, January 2010
Playing at Wonderlab, February 2010
Ainsley absolutely adores Laura, Ella's mom.
Taking a bath together, Feb. 2010
Watching Cinderella together, March 2010
In their pajamas, rocking in the rocking chair
I love you Ella! Thanks for being my best friend. I am really going to miss you when I move in May!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a CUTE post! I sure am going to miss that little Ainsley. The hardest part is that she won't even remember me when she's older. *sigh* We sure have fun when she comes over and we are so grateful for you guys. I can't even think about when you move - it's too much to think about. Ella is most certainly going to miss Ainsley and all the fun they have together!

Gramma Cheryl said...

I'm Laura's Mom. She & Ella will truly miss you. Thank you for posting such a wonderful blog and letting me enjoy seeing my granddaughter with her dearest friend.